Groundsman Wanted: No Experience Necessary, Will Train
A trained groundsman is responsible for dragging brush, raking, running a
chainsaw, driving a truck, operating the chipper, pruning shrubs and
small trees, and maintaining saws and pruners.
- full-time work (Mon - Fri 7am - 3pm)
- some overtime (work until 3:30 - 4:00 some days; rarely later)
- 100% paid medical insurance after 30 days
- some paid holidays
- free training
- opportunities for advancement
- valid Washington driver's license
- drug-free (we drug test before hiring), non-smoker
- ability to lift and drag heavy loads
- good communication skills: active listening and clear speaking
- ability to work in a team
- reliability a must
- work hours = 7:00 a.m. - 3:00/3:30
Arborist Wanted: ISA Certified Arborist, Climber
Generous Pay DOE
We are looking for an
experienced pruner and tree climber capable of running a crew. Candidate
must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the tree service industry. Must be ISA Certified or working towards certification.
Must be proficient in pruning, spurless climbing, large tree removals,
hedge trimming, and all groundsman duties. Must be polite and
comfortable dealing with clients.
We are a small, busy company with a bucket truck and excellent
equipment. In our company culture, climbers have earned the right to
climb by being the best groundsmen, and we expect that can-do attitude
of excellence to remain. The successful candidate will be an important
member of a small, tight group of people. Ambitious workers have
opportunities for advancement.
Benefits include: 100% paid medical insurance, Thanksgiving bonus, some paid holidays, and
education/professional development opportunities.
- Drug free
- Non smoker
- Valid drivers license
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on a team
- contact information
- job history, skills